Emma Bowen Foundation logo

Emma Bowen Foundation

1,029 Ratings

1,029 Intern Reviews
“Pull Up A Seat: C-SPAN and the Summer Where I Learned I Had Room At The Table”
Washington, DC2019VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects of my C-SPAN internship were the opportunities I was given. I've learned so much this summer, have gained so many new skills, and have met so many people and seen so many powerful political individuals --my life has definitely been transformed.

Finding something negative about my intern experience is very difficult, but I'd say perhaps that because my hours varied day-to-day, I didn't get to socialize and interact with the other in-house C-SPAN interns as much as I'd have liked.

For anyone hoping to intern through the Emma Bowen Foundation, apply, and apply early!! I applied back in September but I didn't get notice that I would be apart of the program until May. And also, if it's your first year and you're anything younger than a junior in college, it might seem as if you don't have an Emma Bowen Foundation family, but keep the faith because you very much do and will meet them soon!! :)