Emma Bowen Foundation logo

Emma Bowen Foundation

1,029 Ratings

1,029 Intern Reviews
“The Road to Your Career”
New York, NY2019VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects of the internship were learning from mentors that were directly doing a job that I was excited to learn more about. It was amazing because I was able to ask many of the questions regarding what they believed were the best ways to prepare for the goals I had.

I do not have anything that I disliked about the internship.

As an intern be sure to capitalize on your role as an intern from the very first day. Try to socialize with everyone in the building and learn as much about them and the company as you can each day go. Establishing these relationships will only benefit you as most people are happy to help you or have advice that may be useful to you.

Advice to Management

Be sure to check in with the interns and ask how they are doing with the work have and if they are enjoying the internship.