Emma Bowen Foundation logo

Emma Bowen Foundation

1,029 Ratings

1,029 Intern Reviews
“Emma Bowen Ensures Inevitable Success”
Philadelphia, PA2019VERIFIED INTERN

The office environment. My Emma Bowen internship at NBC10 is in Central City Philadelphia; in the Comcast Technological Building. It offers a brand new newsroom; an unbelievable place to call home. Also, the hours are very flexible.

It's a bad thing, but it's also a great thing. At this internship I'm taking part in aspects of media that I was ignorant in; however, this is exactly what I wanted. I want to explore everything that media has to offer, and this is definitely allowing me to do so.

I was happy to be apart of the organization, but until Ms. Sandra Rice called me, I had no idea how big of an opportunity this was. My advice would be to not waste it.

Advice to Management

N/A