Emma Bowen Foundation logo

Emma Bowen Foundation

1,029 Ratings

1,029 Intern Reviews
“Helpful experience with lots of advice”
San Antonio, TX2019VERIFIED INTERN

I liked being able to produce my own content and the whole staff helping me out.

I wished I was given some assignments like Telemundo, they hav etheir own camera and have small assignments. SOmething to challenge me.

I would advise that you have to be a self starter for this internship and be very vocal.

Advice to Management

I would like there to be some assignments for different roles in the office, even if the student has no interest in the role they should be given one assignment of something different.