“Many Opportunities, Great Culture, Amazing Firm”
Dallas, TX2016VERIFIED INTERN

The company culture is great. Everyone is very nice and very willing to help and answer questions. They all want me to have a great internship. There are many different opportunities in the company and different careers paths to take. And a lot of different types of work I can do in my water business group.

It is hard to find work from time to time. Everyone is either really busy or only have enough work for themselves.

I've had two other internships. One was really great- I loved the company, I learned a lot, but didn't quite enjoy the work. The second one, I really did not enjoy the company. I didn't get to really do any engineering work. But CH2M has it all. I get exposed to different types of work in the water industry, everyone is amazing, and I feel like I have really great potential within the company. There are a lot of training programs to do continued learning, a lot of lunch and learns, I get to do consulting work, go out into the field, etc. I have made friends with my co-workers and the interns in the other business groups. People joke around and laugh at meetings. It is laid back but also serious. There is a huge network within the company. I've called people in different offices to get help and they were so nice! All in all, the company is amazing. It's a global firm but feels like a family.

Advice to Management

N/A