“Intern Gains Skills and Extensive Knowledge From Helpful Mentors”
Pittsburgh, PA2016VERIFIED INTERN

The diversity in the work my mentors provided me was great; I was able to gain skills in every aspect in my field, and even learned about a subject I hadn't yet covered in school, which will definitely help me in my senior year of undergraduate college. They were assuring and helpful, and always ready to answer any question, including sitting with me to go through an entire concept that was new to me.

Not Applicable

CH2M is a great environment to grow and learn in; my experience has allowed to understand my interests and helped me define the path I want to take in my career. I would definitely work with the Global Internship Recruiters to best place a potential candidate in the right office location based on interests. This let me work in an office that aligned well in my field/major, and really helped me understand what the work would be like after school.

Advice to Management

N/A, I enjoyed the office environment and culture.