“Entered with a goal of self advancement, exited with a better understanding of what a career entails.”
Jacksonville, FL2016VERIFIED INTERN

The best part about interning at CH2M was being provided with real activities to complete. We were not asked to scan files all day or organize documents. The engineers working above us actually assigned work that they would have had to complete if we were not there. It was an excellent experience to see how the inner gears of the company ran and how an idea actually becomes something real.

I never experienced anything negative during the time of my internship.

It is not hard to do well at CH2M if you work hard and stay motivated on a daily basis. You have to want to be here, and you need to have the motivation to better yourself. Through those outlets you will find that you can satisfy your bosses and clients much more than just trying to complete the work.

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend