Aecom Internship Program logo

Overall Career Development Rating

47 Career Development Intern Reviews
Other (US)2020VERIFIED INTERN
Career Development Comments

My coworkers were phenomenal at teaching me the ins and outs of each and every program and project I worked on this summer. Sometimes I would spend upwards of 4 hours on teams sharing screens with them until I had the processes down. I couldn't have asked for better mentors. I also thoroughly enjoyed the projects I worked on this summer. Having lived in the area now for 3+ years, seeing and working on projects in my own backyard is a baffling experience. I love driving through an area and saying to my friends "I worked on that!'' It's my favorite part of the job.