Minneapolis, MN2017VERIFIED INTERN

What personal or professional development goals do you have? Give an example of the steps or actions you have taken to reach these goals.

Tell me about a situation in which you had to work with an angry customer.

What was the issue?

How did you handle the situation and what were the results?

Give an example of a time when you had to quickly establish rapport with an individual or group of people. Why was the relationship important? How did you maintain it?

Describe a time when you collaborated on a project with an individual who was different from you, whether in personality, work style or values.

How did you collaborate with the individual?

What was the outcome of the project?