“I controlled my internship!”
Denver, CO2017VERIFIED INTERN

Xcel is very supportive of getting their interns involved with the business and helping make a difference. They allow you to build your skills in different areas of your choosing by allowing you to sit with all different groups within the company.

While being able to sit with different groups was very beneficial for me in my development, the specific field that I am looking at joining after graduation isn't heavily represented at Xcel.

This opportunity is amazing! The extended internships that Xcel offers for college students are great opportunities to learn all sides of a very detailed corporation. The support that is provided to interns is great and you are truly treated the same as all other employees. With this internship they offered a paid compensation and I also earned PTO and could contribute to a company 401k.

Advice to Management

Continuing to value your employees and interns like you currently are is huge! Also, encouraging a more transparent business to support team relationship could have great improvements with different areas of the company.

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend