“Excellnt job working with even better coworkers.”
Denver, CO2017VERIFIED INTERN

Encouraged to make your own decisions and be creative with your solutions. The entire organization is generally extremely friendly. Opportunity to travel and see many different things that have to do with power plants. Very good pay for an internship and given the opportunity to work full time or focus on school and take less hours a week.

Only con is that I am not hired yet.

This is a government regulated industry; some time things move really slow and you have to find something to do. Not a huge issue for those that are go getters. Be yourself, everyone in this job is friendly and willing to help you succeed.

Advice to Management

nothing that I can think of off of the top of my head, I feel like I have been given every opportunity I could ask for.