“Individual coming in with limited knowledge leaves with amazing experience and expanded knowledge”
Denver, CO2018VERIFIED INTERN

Experiencing the amazing Noble culture. No matter which group or team I worked with, everyone was so friendly and helpful, and genuinely cared about my learning and my success.

Although housed in Denver, my first eight weeks involved up to 4 days a week of travelling to Greeley and back. Perhaps somehow manage logistics so that it reduces travel time to maximize work time.

Don't be afraid to reach out and ask questions. Don't fear that your coworkers will look down on you or judge you for wanting to learn more, even if it is asking a seemingly obvious question. Everyone at Noble Energy wants to help you and see you succeed. The summer goes by fast! Make the most of it.

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend