Battelle Energy Alliance/Idaho National Laboratory University Partnernship Internship logo

Battelle Energy Alliance, LLC

Idaho Falls, ID2020VERIFIED INTERN

I entered through SULI and there was no interview other than asking me if I wanted the internship. All the work was in the long application, which asked me to describe my experiences and the things I learned. I was able to continue revising my essay responses until the applications closed. Showing the quality of my work made it possible to extend my internship under a new billing number at the end of the original internship (no longer SULI) and I received a huge boost in pay when that happened.