Battelle Energy Alliance/Idaho National Laboratory University Partnernship Internship logo

Battelle Energy Alliance, LLC

Overall Career Development Rating

21 Career Development Intern Reviews
Idaho Falls, ID2020VERIFIED INTERN
Career Development Comments

There's a bit of a difference working for the government and not being driven by profits like other companies would be. I also don't work on a team the can train my in data science. I teach myself and while I don't complain about that, I am looking to move to a new department where I'm not the "smartest" data scientist in the room so I can learn faster.