“Fun, informative, and filled with opportunities for personal and career development.”
Idaho Falls, ID2018VERIFIED INTERN

I loved getting to meet people from all over the organization while working on my project and learn from their years of experience and hard work. It was also great to be surrounded by other interns and have such a collaborative and inclusive team. Plus my mentor was willing to work with me on days/vacations I would be gone during the summer and so I didn't have to worry about being away from work or not being able to get away.

Honestly, there wasn't anything I liked least about the internship. If I had to rate it, I'd give it a 10/10.

Be informed about the company and how important their missions and goals are! This will greatly enrich your internship experience!

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend