FirstEnergy Co-op/Internship Program logo

FirstEnergy Co-op/Internship Program
Firstenergy Corp.

“After retirements, wireless position was void, they allowed me to step in and become a fully respected part of the team.”
Akron, OH2019VERIFIED INTERN

- The amount of training and networking events have amount interns and the executives.

- Real work

- Ability to stay on part time during school year.

- Cannot work overtime, but I understand there are a lot of us.

I had many offers this past year to move my internship all over the country. Cisco offered me a position i had companies from overseas interviewing me, I never once considered leaving FirstEnergy. It is a great place to work, they are flexible on hours, and I feel like this is a company I could see working for until retirement.

Advice to Management

This year we had CultureShok come in and give a training. It was a blast and including the executives was awesome. I would like to see more of that for future interns.