“The best summer I have had yet”
Chicago, IL2014VERIFIED INTERN

Everyone was very open to getting to know you and my managers assigned me real work that was needed in the business. I was impressed with how much they trusted me to deliver on my assignments and not micromanage the projects. We were also given apartments in downtown Chicago to live in during our summer internships. They were really nice and gave us more opportunities to get to know the other interns at BP outside of the office.

I wished that there were more structured intern events throughout the summer. There were a couple, but I think it would have been a good way to get to know interns that I didn't work with often.

I enjoyed BP as an employer because it gives you a lot of room to create your own career. The full-time program lets you move around to different areas of the business for one year rotations to see what is most interesting to you. Since I am not 100% sure what is the best fit for me, I like that I get to test out different roles to get a better idea of where I should go. If you know exactly what you want to do, I am not sure that I would recommend this program. However, if you are like me and don't have an exact idea of the specific thing you would like to do, then I think this is an unparalleled opportunity.

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend