3M Internship Program logo

3M Internship Program
3M

“Great people, new connections and opportunities, real world experience”
2020VERIFIED INTERN

the people and culture of 3M is second to none. Everybody is looking out for you and wants you to succeed. You can schedule a interview with literally anyone in the company and they're happy to talk. Another big part that I enjoyed was having a mentor who is a new hire and around your age to talk to and get advice from.

I would say my least favorite part about the internship was probably the fact that I didn't feel like I was able to become a fully functioning member of my team which is kind of expected however as the assignment is only 2.5-3 months

If you want a chance to explore and learn about a great company and create an awesome network of people who are looking out for you to succeed then this internship is great for you.

Advice to Management

the one thing I can say is that as my team was a relatively new team they didn't have that much of a structured training for new employees coming in which made it a little overwhelming and difficult to know exactly how to start off and what I would be doing.