2ternship logo

2ternship

“Great on the job experience and growth!”
Other (US)2020VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects were that I go to grow a lot into my professional career and learn a lot about the whole business and work with a lot of different stakeholders.

At the time that I was an intern there were not a lot of HR interns and therefore I sometimes felt secluded but there has since been an increase to HR interns.

The internship at 2U is a place that you really can be yourself and if you feel like you can't, find someone that you feel comfortable talking to about that because the main goal is to have the company and internship be an inclusive and positive place to work.