West Monroe Partners Consulting Summer Internship logo

West Monroe Partners Consulting Summer Internship
West Monroe Partners

“An internship program to gain real world experience in consulting at a fast paced growing company.”
Seattle, WA2019VERIFIED INTERN

My favorite part of the internship is the travel involved with consulting. For interns it depends what project you are staffed on and hat stage the project is in but I have had a normal travel schedule of every other week flying out to the client site.

I really don't have any cons about the internship. It has been better than I expected and I have learned a lot about consulting and the company.

West Monroe has a very inclusive culture. Do not be afraid to set up a 1:1 with anyone at the company or ask questions to your team if you do not understand a topic.