West Monroe Partners Consulting Summer Internship logo

West Monroe Partners Consulting Summer Internship
West Monroe Partners

“Engaging work, unique culture, empowering leadership at a young age.”
2020VERIFIED INTERN

Mentorship, hands-on learning experience, real client work, flexible hours, and expansive training/learning opportunities.

The project I was on was in a complex step of the process which made my internship focus on less tangible work than what I would like.

You make a little less than you would at a larger firm (Deloitte, MBB, etc) but culture and intangible benefits far outweigh the slightly smaller compensation. At WM you will be trusted with work immediately that would normally take years for you to work on.

Advice to Management

None.