TRINITY Associate Consultant Internship logo

TRINITY Associate Consultant Internship
TRINITY

“Associate Consultant Internship: an opportunity to get a feel of what being a full-time associate is like”
Boston, MA2019VERIFIED INTERN

Networking, decent pay grade, amenities such as snacks, coffee and a gym, meaningful projects, personal and professional development, insight into pharma as an industry

The hours are long, but that's any consulting firm. I don't like the location of the firm because it's not accessible (easily) through public transportation.

Be ready to work like a real consultant and bring your work home with you. It's not a cushy 9 to 5 and it's not for everyone, but you will have the time of your life working your butt off if you enjoy this line of work/research.

Advice to Management

Confusion around overtime/billing hours. I feel embarrassed/shy to talk about working a lot, or asking for money for the hours I work, even though I feel as though I deserve that money considering the time I'm putting into projects.