PwC Strategy& Summer Internship Program logo

PwC Strategy& Summer Internship Program
Strategy&

“Traveling out of the city!”
New York, NY2019VERIFIED INTERN

I really enjoyed my project engagement and learning more about the firm while assisting a client in a very focused, targeted ask. Traveling to multiple different cities and areas of the US was exciting and a great chance to taste the traveling consulting lifestyle.

Traveling Monday-Thursday with very little notice about where/exactly when was a little hectic at times. There were also multiple issues with payroll for me personally as well as other co-interns.

I would advise potential interns to reach out to their engagement and development teams as much as possible and schedule one-on-ones to become more familiar with the firm as well as your vertical and current project.