Slalom Build Internship logo

Slalom Build Internship
Slalom Consulting

“One of the best companies around. Great work, office, people, and culture.”
Toronto2019VERIFIED INTERN

Being given actual work, treated as another full-time employee by everyone at the office. They also genuinely care about learning and self-improvement so, even if you come not knowing anything required for what you end up doing, you're given time to ramp up and eventually become an effective contributor.

No paid-time off or sick days.

Heavily focused on positive work culture so take the behavioural interview seriously. Your technical skills won't get you hired if you're an ****.