Simon-Kucher Internship logo

Simon-Kucher Internship
Simon-Kucher & Partners

“Simon-Kucher Internship 2018”
July 2018CURRENT INTERN

I was most impressed by the environment and friendliness in the office from day 1. Every week we had at least one social event (i.e. leaving drinks, welcoming drinks, end of month drinks, etc) which was a great opportunity to meet everyone in the office and talk to people from the different departments. I think what surprised me the most was how young everyone is in the office. This contributed to the vibrant and youthful atmosphere at work and was very interesting to get advice from people only a few years older than us. They gave us a lot of responsibility in projects so by the end of the 8 weeks you will really get a feel for what it is like to work at SKP full time. Additionally, they are a super generous firm with food & drinks always available in the kitchen!

Sometimes hours can get quite long but I almost appreciate this more as its an accurate representation of what working as a consultant will be like.

People are more than happy to help so ask as many questions as possible whilst you're here!