Simon-Kucher London Internship logo

Simon-Kucher London Internship
Simon-Kucher & Partners Europe

“All you would want from a consulting internship and then some”
London2019VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspect of the internship was the level of responsibility bestowed on interns. There is a steep learning curve and the hours are long as would be expected from any consultancy, but the work is really engaging and the office culture is great which both more than compensates the work load.

I can honestly say that there was no element of the internship I did not enjoy. My only gripe was that the application process took ages and once I had passed the first stage I waited more than 6 months to finally attend the second round interviews.

I have absolute confidence in calling this one of the best consulting internships out there. One thing to bear in mind though is that pricing projects are a lot less dissimilar than strategy projects so if you are looking at an internship at Simon-Kucher as a gateway to a career there, it's worth noting that your career would offer less varied experiences than other consultancies might offer. And even setting your sights on exit opportunities further down the line, you'll likely remain 'the pricing guy' wherever you end up.