Ryan Summer Internship logo

Ryan Summer Internship

“The most fulfilling hybrid work experience ever”
Atlanta, GA2020VERIFIED INTERN

The team I worked on was supportive, kind, and welcoming. I always felt comfortable asking questions, knowing that someone would be willing and able to help. Although we were partially online, there were still opportunities for team bonding, which were both fun and good ways to get to know the people I was working with.

I truly cannot think of a con to this internship. The closest I can get to a con would be that switching back and forth between in person and online was a hassle.

I wish I had known the importance of being capable of researching and reading legal and tax documents. It was a bit of a learning curve trying to understand the formal tax code.