Protiviti U.S. Intern Program logo

Protiviti U.S. Intern Program
Protiviti

“Compliance, Compliance, and MORE Compliance”
Los Angeles, CA2018VERIFIED INTERN

Protiviti really cares about it's employees and helps you succeed in your goals. Everyone I worked with was kind and helpful. They have an open door policy and that really helped when I ever had any issues or questions. They assigned me a peer, career, and executive adviser to keep me on the right track and that went a long way with me.

Not enough technical work and a lot of compliance which is OK, but not what I am interested in.

They assist you with all of your goals and ambitions. They will always take time to listen and give advise. They will spoil you rotten and make you feel very important. They always strive to have you on a project as much as possible.

Advice to Management

Management is great. Just not the line of work I was expecting.

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend