Plante Moran Internship logo

Plante Moran Internship
Plante Moran

1,021 Ratings

1,021 Intern Reviews
“A summer where you can be pushed to grow intellectually while finding your true passion.”
Chicago, IL2019VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects of the internship was everything. It was well organized, communication was amazing compared to previous ones. The team I was on made sure to give me extra training to where I could contribute to the business. I had the opportunity to work in multiple areas of cybersecurity to see which one I liked the most. If I wanted to travel I could.

Internship felt very short. Other than that there were no negatives.

This is better than a big four internship by far. As someone who worked previously at one, it just doesn't compare. You are not just a number here and people are willing to go to bat for you whenever. This one is entirely how you make it. If you want something more slow paced you can have it that way, if you want to do intensive work you can do that.

Advice to Management

One or two more random intern events such as a Cubs/Sox game would be awesome. And start it a week earlier.