Plante Moran Internship logo

Plante Moran Internship
Plante Moran

“Make it What You Want it”
Other (US)2018VERIFIED INTERN

During my internship the firm had Intern Day and Intern Summit as well a couple other events that required travel. These events were very fun and help the interns get a better feel for the firm as well as network with the many interns they have.

The amount of work you get as a summer intern is a little smaller than I would have imagined. However, you have to take into consideration this is public accounting firms, "slower times."

Get out of your office and get to know the people around you. I feel it is very important to ask as many people as possible to lunch throughout this internship just so you can find out if you can see yourself working with them and they can see you fitting in with everyone.

Advice to Management

N/A

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend