Plante Moran Internship logo

Plante Moran Internship
Plante Moran

1,210 Ratings

1,210 Intern Reviews
“Everything I Expected and Way More”
2020VERIFIED INTERN

The variety of engagements that I worked on was great! Also, having a consistent flow of work throughout the internship was awesome and not always the case other places. They kept me engaged socially and work wise.

The only con would be due to the virtual internship. Not being able to get a real feel for the office environment.

Be yourself. Also, everyone has different teaching and leadership styles. Just because one person does things a certain way doesn't mean another senior will do the same. Take it with a grain of salt and try to adapt each seniors teaching style.