Oliver Wyman Consulting Internship logo

Oliver Wyman Consulting Internship
Oliver Wyman

“Engaging Summer Consulting Internship, Real Exposure to Lifestyle and Interesting Work Content”
Boston, MA2019VERIFIED INTERN

I really enjoyed the team events and the moments where I was entrusted with some responsibility as I really felt that I was adding value to the team.

The work on the project was highly variable and thus a bit difficult to predict.

Be patient and be an active listener. Take advantage of all of the events and opportunities provided as a lot of people have put time into planning them and they are very fun! Ask lots of content-based questions to your internal team - people love to answer them.