Navigant Consulting, Inc. Summer Associate Program logo

Navigant Consulting, Inc. Summer Associate Program
Navigant Consulting, Inc.

“Gain real consulting experience in life sciences”
San Francisco, CA2013VERIFIED INTERN

I am exposed to and participate in many aspects of the consulting world, from project development, primary and secondary research, KOL interviews, client meetings, synthesizing and analyzing insights, to compiling data.

I do not have one clear manager; I am working under many people on many projects, and it would be nice to check in with one person about my work, whether or not they are involved with what I am working on.

Join Navigant Life Sciences if you have a background in science and have a passion for commercialization of science. Otherwise, you will not find it interesting work.

Advice to Management