Navigant Consulting, Inc. Summer Associate Program logo

Navigant Consulting, Inc. Summer Associate Program
Navigant Consulting, Inc.

“Small-firm feel, varying and challenging work, great culture.”
Washington, DC2013VERIFIED INTERN

Fun events every week, including happy hours, baseball games, golf outings, shows, etc. Allowed us to contribute valuable, non-menial or trivial work. Allows you to switch teams halfway through the internship so you can understand a different side to the business and appreciate the variety.

No formal feedback from supervisors unless you ask specifically.

If you are looking for finance/accounting, there is more to life than IB. Navigant offers teams of valuation experts, forensic accountants, and even technology solutions, so there is a type of work available for every interest within the finance field.