Navigant Consulting, Inc. Summer Associate Program logo

Navigant Consulting, Inc. Summer Associate Program
Navigant Consulting, Inc.

“Intern acquires skills applicable in any industry through an internship at Navigant”
Princeton, NJ2013VERIFIED INTERN

I had the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, as well as a variety of places. By getting to work in NJ, at the client site, and in the NY office, I truly benefited from a variety of experiences. The different projects I worked on helped me to gain exposure to the many different projects that occur within one division. I also felt that the work I was assigned for each project achieved the perfect balance between being challenging enough to keep me focused and being too difficult that I am incapable of completing it.

Occasionally, the amount of work I received was not consistent. Sometimes I would have enough work to last me the entire day, and at other times, I felt I was being underutilized.

Always make sure the quality of your work at a level where you would feel comfortable presenting it to a client, because sometimes, it will be! Also, if you feel that you do not have enough work to do, make sure to ask, there is always someone who needs help on a project.

Advice to Management

I would try to plan employee orientation for the day the employee beings; I had my orientation a week after I had started, and by that point, I had already figured everything out myself.