Mercer Employee Health & Benefits Consulting Intern logo

Mercer Employee Health & Benefits Consulting Intern
Mercer LLC

“Gaining exposure to the dynamic worlds of consulting and healthcare”
Washington, DC2013VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects of the internship were attending client meetings and working with more senior level people in the office on projects they thought may be done differently by someone of my age and experience.

Some days were slower than others, but I understand that it's difficult to assign work when I don't have my own clients.

To a candidate evaluating Mercer as a potential employer, assess your interest in healthcare and consulting in general. Mercer is extremely flexible and believes in providing first-class work while retaining a happy employee population.

Advice to Management

I wish I had known about the opportunity to receive a housing stipend before my offer was signed.

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend