L.E.K. Consulting, Australia – Summer Associate Program (Undergraduate) logo

L.E.K. Consulting, Australia – Summer Associate Program (Undergraduate)
L.E.K. Consulting Asia

“An incredible introduction to management consulting in a great firm with a fantastic culture!”
Other (International)2013VERIFIED INTERN

The people I worked with were fantastic. All were very friendly, welcoming and supportive. I got great exposure on the cases, was given considerable responsibility and was able to make a real contribution to the team and the final pack that was presented to the client. Feedback was great. Training was great. Culture was great.

Nothing really comes to mind, I couldn't have asked for more as an intern.

Do as much as you can to get to know the people you're working with, ask lots of questions and look at everything as an opportunity to learn.

Advice to Management

Some interns got more exposure to cases/substantive work than others. Would be good if the allocation was a bit more evenly spread