Go to Why Intern Here page
Infosys InStep logo

Infosys InStep
Infosys Ltd.

“Lots of diverse and varied hands-on experience with a real-life impact !”
2020VERIFIED INTERN

Support from mentors and the team, ability to learn new things, ability to bring genuine impact, meet so many clever interns

Perhaps, and its hard to do while online, a session to introduce new hires with those who were hired some time ago would allow to ensure people build bonds sooner.

Think what is really important to you and where you want to bring value/benefit. I knew exectly that I wanted to help improve SME loan book management and that is what Infosys helped me and supervised me in doing.

Advice to Management

Maybe sometimes there are many events in a day that all are extremely useful, but interns may be tempted to miss due to having to deliver on their core projects.