Edgeworth Economics Consulting Internship Program logo

Edgeworth Economics Consulting Internship Program
Edgeworth Economics

“Edgeworth combines smart people, consulting mindset and technical skills to help with antitrust and labor litigation”
Washington, DC2017VERIFIED INTERN

-Technical skills learned

-Interacting with all levels of people

-Training was very informative/intense

-Small/medium sized firm but growing rapidly

-Food available

-40 hour weeks

-Very casual dress code

-The amount of work I had fluctuated a lot

It is a great place to work if you want to work for a rapidly growing company that teaches you technical skills and treats you like a full time employee. I wish I had better understood the economic consulting industry before I came in because it is very interesting, but Edgeworth exposes you to all aspects of their work, so you learn about the industry very quickly.

Advice to Management

N/A