Edgeworth Economics Consulting Internship Program logo

Edgeworth Economics Consulting Internship Program
Edgeworth Economics

“Excellent insight into economic consulting and antitrust law”
Washington, DC2017VERIFIED INTERN

I really enjoyed working with all of the people at Edgeworth. Everyone was always helpful, answered my questions, and troubleshooted my code with me. The training was better than my other friends received at their internships, since the practice case we did was really helpful.

I think at some points the interns found ourselves without as much work as many of the full-time consultants. However, this was a function of the workflow during the summer.

I think it would have been helpful to know a bit more about what the day-to-day of an Economic Consultant is, and what exactly Edgeworth does. We learned about this during the training we went through, which was really helpful.