Go to Why Intern Here page
Cornerstone Research Summer Associate Program logo

Cornerstone Research Summer Associate Program
Cornerstone Research

“A valuable learning experience”
Chicago, IL2019VERIFIED INTERN

Advisors and managers try to get me involved and provide chances for me to experience as much as possible. They also give fast feedbacks which are very helpful.

Because of the length limitation of the internship, it would be hard to get tasks that take a long period of time. Most tasks are small, lasting several days or at most a week. So I did not have a great chance to see a big picture of the business.

Great place to work as an intern if you are curious about this industry.