4.5 out of 5 Stars
- The highly quantitative nature of the work
- The extensive application of economics and statistics to analyses
- The supportive nature of colleaguesDowners
Can't think of anything.Advice to Potential Interns
- Try and learn programming if you don't already know. Although not necessary, it will definitely make things easier.
- Be prepared to do some highly quantitative work
- Their clients are law firms, and so keep in mind that the work is way more litigation focused than other types of consulting
- Work hours are unpredictable. Some weeks are very intense, other weeks are relatively relaxed - it mostly depends on court deadlinesWould You Recommend
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.