Cornerstone Research Summer Analyst Program logo

Cornerstone Research Summer Analyst Program
Cornerstone Research

“A taste of the analyst life full of data work, report checking, incredible coworkers, and a wide variety of tasks and cases.”
Menlo Park, CA2019VERIFIED INTERN

I loved the variability in the work I did and the cases I worked on. I was staffed on nine different cases throughout the course of my internship ranging in theme from securities, collusion, breach of contract, CFPL, and patent infringement.

The people at Cornerstone are the best part of the internship. Everyone is so kind and intelligent, they are motivated and know how to have fun.

The nature is work can be difficult at time because it is volatile. There would be times when I would expect to leave the office at 6pm but a last minute task comes in and I have to stay for several more hours to complete that task.

I wish I would have connected with more people at Cornerstone so I could have seen what incredible individuals they really are. I would want to know what a resource cube and office mates can be, they are very willing to help and it is easy to ask them any quick questions I have. I wish I would have taken more advantage of my mentor, they are also an excellent resource and someone you can ask all questions to, no matter how small or big.

Advice to Management

Because I started earlier than the rest of the interns I didn't see the networking and mentorship events begin (aside from orientation) until almost halfway through my internship when the other summers arrived. It would have been nice to have one or two events in the beginning when I was just starting out even though I was the only intern. I think LAN organization should be a bigger focus for orientation.