Boston Consulting Group Summer Internship Program logo

Boston Consulting Group Summer Internship Program
Boston Consulting Group

“Better than I could have imagined!”
Houston, TX2015VERIFIED INTERN

The case work was real, and I could directly see how my work contributed to our team's final recommendations. It was amazing how far I had come from my first day to the last. I felt I got a representative full-time experience, and I loved it!

The pay, while very competitive, still is a far bit less what you might get at a finance internship. That being said, I wasn't too hung up on it. I honestly would have worked for free if it came down to it.

Definitely prep thoroughly for interviews. The interviews should really have no surprises as long as you practice.