Boston Consulting Group Summer Internship Program logo

-Exposure to partners

-Cohort/Class events on fridays

-Quality of work

-Mentorship

-Staffing was a bit of an unknown

-Travel (This was however by choice, as I wanted to get a feel for the worst travel schedule possible)

Very collaborative environment. I would take time during the recruiting process to connect with the Principals in your target office within the industry/vertical you're interested in to get a feel for the kind of work you'll be doing and the overall strategic direction of the firm.

Additionally, I'm sure this is true of all 3 (M/B/B), but the learning opportunities are incredible and you will be working with the smartest people that are extremely driven and motivated. Go into it with your learning hat on b/c your project team and peers are your greatest training resource.

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend