Bain & Company Associate Consultant Intern (ACI) and Summer Associate (SA) programs logo

Bain & Company

“Bain offers a peerless summer experience. If you want to do consulting I cannot think of a better place to be.”
New York, NY2018VERIFIED INTERN

My team trusted me with real responsibility and I got to feel like my work was helping us drive toward the answer for the client (a multibillion dollar private equity fund). Meanwhile, my class was full of fantastic people and program management put in a ton of work to give us a really fun summer experience.

The days can be busy and the hours are reasonably long (you should know what you signed up for).

Talk to people at the firm. They are generally really friendly, and will take time out of busy days to give you a pretty unvarnished take on what life here is like.

Advice to Management

A little more clarity on the AC program and what people go on to do would be interesting. Obviously premature before interns get full-time offers, but it could help to think about the AC job in a broader context.