Bain & Company Associate Consultant Intern (ACI) and Summer Associate (SA) programs logo

Bain & Company

“A short glimpse into a life of a Bain consultant (with many fun events ;))”
Sydney2018VERIFIED INTERN

Experience share events, team bonding events, team set-up, case overall

Hard to say [You have to ramp up and get context of a new case but the duration of internship is so short that till the time you get hang of things, the internship is over]

I believe once you receive the offer, everything is very well explained before the start of internship. There is a specific training as well before the start to get the interns up-to speed

Advice to Management

The best part about the management is that all the issues we raise are handled on a weekly basis and there are different platforms to raise them. Lifestyle issues (if any) are tackled well during case team meetings, other issues are handled with world-wide employee survey etc.