Bain & Company Associate Consultant Intern (ACI) and Summer Associate (SA) programs logo

Bain & Company

“Amazing growth opportunities while surrounded by friends”
New York, NY2018VERIFIED INTERN

My fellow SA class and my case teammates

The hours can be challenging week-to-week, but that is mostly a function of the industry.

The home-office staffing model seems trivial during recruiting, but the amazing office culture here is a direct by-product of it. It was a blast getting to know everyone in the office over 10 weeks.