“Jumping out of my comfort zone and into a growth mindset: a day on the desk at AlphaSights”
New York, NY2018VERIFIED INTERN

This internship is incredibly dedicated to creating the best overall experience for its interns. A professional development team delivers programming covering everything from our LinkedIn profiles to company values to methods for negotiation. They also put together a week of programming in a classroom to introduce you to the company and every way you can exceed in your role as an intern. The PD team also does an incredible job of organizing social events so that all of the interns can meet each other and get a better sense of the company culture. Once you actually hit the desk, you get to work with an incredible CST team under the management of a trainer and manager, who are very invested in your development and what you hope to personally gain from the internship. I have grown so much in ten weeks at AlphaSights and made connections that will last a lifetime.

I have a hard time finding anything negative to say about the internship other than I worked long hours because I enjoyed the work and wanted to deliver for the clients.

If you think you're interested in working for AlphaSights, you must enjoy working with people and you must be capable of working in a fast-paced, multi-project environment.

Advice to Management

AlphaSights has a very rigid promotional structure.