Accenture Summer Analyst Program logo

Accenture Summer Analyst Program
Accenture

“Inconsistent Experience”
San Francisco, CAJanuary 2019FORMER INTERN

Great people always willing to help and answer questions. They give you the chance to attend the regional ERG events (depends on your manager/project) to take advantage of the networking opportunity.

Your experience depends on your assigned project. I had two internships. My first team was great. I had incredible leadership and had the opportunity of working with other interns during the summer. My second summer was not very good and I decided to deny the return offer. Although I was in constant communication with my manager and my team, I had little work to do, given that the project budget was low and they did not want to give me work under their project WBS code. I ended up training all summer in MyLearning with little to no interaction with any of my team members.

Accenture gives you a survey as an effort to place you in a project that matches your interests. I had the experience of working for both public and privately owned clients, and I enjoyed my experience in the public company much more. It is slower paced, but in my case that meant that leadership and managers were easier to meet with and the environment promoted me as an intern to network with people from other teams. I recommend asking for this type of environment (at least the first time around) when filling out the project preference form so you have a higher possibility of being assigned to a Manager and Project Buddy that can dedicate an appropriate amount of time to your development throughout the summer.

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend