Accenture Summer Analyst Program logo

Accenture Summer Analyst Program
Accenture

“Build & leverage yourself and your team to create client-value, meet likeminded & diverse people, and simply have fun”
New York, NY2019VERIFIED INTERN

I met likeminded, diverse people

My team was extremely approachable and pleasant to work with

My project was different and interesting

I loved every aspect about my internship. Initially it was a little tough getting a concrete project for myself as my team was already in the middle-phase of my project and was busy. But, eventually i was assigned my own responsibilities.

Go to Accenture's website and try to really understand what the company does. Look at projects its involved in and ask yourself if you would like to make similar change/impact.

Reach out to people working at Accenture via linkedin/school alumns to understand about their experience at Accenture

Be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment, work in a team, and get out of your comfort zone at times.