Sundt Construction College Internship Program logo

Sundt Construction College Internship Program
The Sundt Companies Inc

“If you have the will to work, they have the will to teach.”
Irvine, CA2018VERIFIED INTERN

The best part of my internship was learning about the different building aspects and how to collaborate all of the subcontractors to work in unison instead of what is just in their best interests.

I did not like that the project was rushing from being behind due to weather.

One thing I wish I would have known at first was to just be outgoing, ask for more work to do/more challenging work. If you're here just for a paycheck then it's easy, but if you're here for a career then you will thrive. If you want to just sit at a desk then you will learn nothing, get out in the field and always ask for more.

Advice to Management

As a whole, I believe that Sundt does an amazing job with their employees, the only thing I might add to it would to just be more on top of the local in which people will be working in order to give them enough time to make plans.