Sundt Construction College Internship Program logo

Sundt Construction College Internship Program
The Sundt Companies Inc

“This internship taught me not only how to be successful in this industry, but also how to continuosly improve myself as well.”
Tucson, AZ2018VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspect of the internship was getting the chance to be exposed to a real work environment where I am not only expected to learn but I am also expected to contribute and pull my own weight in the project. The trust that Sundt places in me is an honor and makes me want to do the best job possible.

The only thing that I wish was a little different about the internship is that it is so hot down in Tucson, but they obviously cant control the weather so as far as Sundt is concerned they are doing very well.

One helpful tip that I would give a new intern is to make sure you know where the project is that you will be working on before you accept the job because although they give you a subsistence for living it can be hard to find a good place that is close to the jobsite that is also within your budget. It is definitely possible to do but the more time that you have to look for places the easier it will be to find a place.