Sundt Construction College Internship Program logo

Sundt Construction College Internship Program
The Sundt Companies Inc

“Engineer Student Finally Understands and Enjoys What She's Been Taught In School”
Tempe, AZ2018VERIFIED INTERN

Everybody I've met has been great -- the people are very nice, and getting a hands on experience has been eye opening.

There's nothing that I really despise about the internship.

Even if you are not sure if you want to go into construction, there are a lot more aspects of the projects, and key elements in the process that provide a different perspective to the design side of things. So whether the interest is in design or build, there benefits in being an intern here.