James G. Davis Construction Corporation (DAVIS) Summer Internship Program logo

James G. Davis Construction Corporation (DAVIS) Summer Internship Program
James G. Davis Construction Corporation

“This internship was a special time for me because it prepared me for the real world and placed me in a caring and mentoring environment.”
Washington, DC2019VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects were the people and how actively they wanted to teach and mentor us as interns.

It is very hard to pick something that I did not like. I would have to dig to try to think of something to change, so I am just going to say that i would have liked to tour more job sites.

I wish I would have known how much the people actually cared for you in this company. They truly want to teach you and mentor you and prepare you for the real world.