HITT Futures Internship logo

HITT Futures Internship

“HITT has equipped me to successfully pursue a career in the commercial construction industry.”
Falls Church, VA2019VERIFIED INTERN

The relationship I established with my sponsor has evolved beyond just someone I report to everyday, to a mentor genuinely invested in helping me plan for my professional future.

I can honestly say there was no part of the internship that was enjoyable.

Be open to every opportunity and ask as many questions as possible. Some of the most beneficial aspects of this internship are in places that you wouldn't expect.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing! The continuous growth and success of this program is a testament to the hard work and dedication the Futures management team put into it.