HITT Futures Internship logo

HITT Futures Internship

“My Summer at HITT”
DCAugust 2018FORMER INTERN

My internship at HITT was much different from working at other companies. Here were the highlights I remember almost a year later:

1. The sponsor program. I was paid with an Assistant Project Manager that I worked with everyday and still keep in contact with today.

2. The classes/ intern outings. About once a week all the interns would have classes at HQ ranging from business etiquette, to linkedin pages, to learning about construction softwares used by the company. We also did intern outings where we got more insight into the company culture of HITT and got to know the other interns really well.

3. Washington D.C. All interns work out of HITT HQ in Falls Church, VA. My project was located in downtown Washington D.C and HITT provides intern housing in Arlington, VA so close to DC.

4. The HITT Futures Staff, they are incredible and truly give all of the interns and PE's the best experience possible.

Truly, I have nothing bad to say about my experience last summer. I wish it would have lasted longer but I am excited to go back for full time!

Sarah Kane and the rest of the Futures team are so helpful and nice. During the multiple career fairs I spoke with them at they remember who I was and when it came time to deciding which internship to go with they helped me with moving so far away from home and accommodated all my needs.

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend