HITT Futures Internship logo

HITT Futures Internship

“Through the internship, I obtained real life experience that gave me the tools to be a productive member of the construction industry”
Falls Church, VA2019VERIFIED INTERN

The best parts were the exposure to many different parts of the company and the support from all of the current employees. Everyone at HITT was very easy to talk to and they had no issue with helping you learn.

What I liked least was that there was a training for a program at the middle of the internship when it wouldve been more beneficial if we had it at the beginning.

I would advise them that you are able to extend your internship if you wanted to, I was not aware of this of this option until it was already too late.