Go to Why Intern Here page

Overall Career Development Rating

7 Career Development Intern Reviews
Other (US)2019VERIFIED INTERN
Career Development Comments

I learned how to sit down in front of home owners (usually twice or more my age) and pitched the idea of letting myself be their paint contractor for the summer. With the help of my district manager I built my confidence, communication, and organizational skills through doing so. While projects were in production I also learned how to budget and manage costs, as well as instruct my employees to work efficiently with as high of quality as possible. My confidence grew throughout the year and that was the biggest lesson I learned: how to be heard and respectable.