Symantec Internship Program logo

Symantec Internship Program
Symantec Corporation

“Engineering Innovation Internship begins with innovation bootcamp, followed by prototype development, and concludes with pitch to top execs”
Mountain View, CA2014VERIFIED INTERN

The best parts for me were the collaborative work with other graduate students, working closely with product teams, and presenting a business pitch.

Commute from Berkeley to Mountain View was tough, and the project was at times ill-defined.

Symantec is a great company whose recent structural changes seem to be really working in the company's benefit. I see great things for this company as it moves to agile and expands sectors like mobile and IoT. The company culture (as I experienced it in Mobile) is relaxed and friendly.