SAS Software Internship Program logo

Overall Diversity Rating

22 Diversity Intern Reviews
Cary, NC2019VERIFIED INTERN
Diversity Comments

I really appreciate that SAS has a specific team for Diversity and Inclusion. One of the things that made me eager to intern at SAS was a booklet they gave me after my interview that included all of the programs that SAS has to promote diversity and inclusion at their company. I also really appreciate how receptive they are towards women in the workplace, which was demonstrated first by their attending Grace Hopper and later throughout my internship as the employees were so eager to offer me guidance and mentorship.