SAS Internship Program logo

Overall Career Development Rating

37 Career Development Intern Reviews
2020VERIFIED INTERN
Career Development Comments

I had a great team of mentors and managers to help me with my work and answer any questions that I had. SAS allows their interns to work on and contribute to real company projects, and they pick tasks that will help you learn new things. Working on these real projects exposes you to the real-life experiences of working on a project and collaborating with other workers. SAS has a huge group of interns, which really maximizes your networking opportunities and allows you to meet new people. The full-time employees were also very interested in connecting on LinkedIn and helping us network.