SAS Software Internship Program logo

SAS Software Internship Program

“An amazing internship experience, from intern to full-timer!”
Cary, NC2019VERIFIED INTERN

I had an awesome manager who was fair, fun, and transparent. I received excellent development, had opportunity for mentorship, and everyone was super nice. I worked on meaningful projects and got great experience. Despite being a very busy student, I was able to find balance and SAS fully supported me in that. Truly an amazing program at an even better company. I love coming to work here every day.

I honestly can't think of anything I would have changed. I loved my internship and have recommended SAS' program to many friends.

At SAS, our values (Authentic, Accountable, Curious and Passionate) are more than just words on a page - they drive everything we do, from how we develop our software to how we treat our customers. If you're considering SAS, think about how your personal values and experiences align with the SAS values - if it's a match, you'd probably love it here!