SAS Software Internship Program logo

SAS Software Internship Program

“Let your curiousity guide you to success”
Cary, NC2019VERIFIED INTERN

We had 150+ interns and had a great intern community that supported each other and hung out after work. The development activities that the intern program organized for us were a great way to expand my skills and diversify my workday. My department really encouraged learning and were always willing to help me with anything. The RTP area is full of innovation but not as expensive as other cities such as Boston or San Francisco.

I think every internship reaches a point where you have a few days with little to do but SAS did a great job of allowing me to fill me time with other things (such as a machine learning class) while I waited on other people to get back to me while on vacation.

It's not about your established skillset but your willingness to learn and your determination to guide yourself to new heights of success. Don't just expect to sit there passively but go forth and ask to learn.