SAS Internship Program logo

SAS Internship Program

“SAS provides an excellent internship experience where interns have a real world impact through the work they do.”
Technical Intern2020VERIFIED INTERN

Some of the pros of this internship were that it provided me with great real-world experience, the work was meaningful, I got to work on a variety of different projects in different areas, and there were numerous intern events to network with other interns and employees and learn about the company.

I can't really think of anything I disliked about the internship.

I would recommend that interns be open to reaching out to other employees if help is needed. Everyone is willing to help.