SAP iXp (Internship Experience Project) logo

SAP iXp (Internship Experience Project)
Sap America, Inc.

“Welcome to the world of data”
Chicago, IL2019VERIFIED INTERN

Project scope, growth, how important your part was to the overall team. Importance as an intern.

Wish there was a little more work, I'm used to 18 hour days, at some time I had to find things to do, like learn python or other languages on the side.

I've known about SAP for about 5 years, but for anyone knew, this company really feels like a European company and it is great.

Advice to Management

Better structure for the first weeks of the internship. Once interns have been hired and have signed NDA's, get in touch with them over skype and talk about the projects, so when they arrive on week one, they have tons of work to do.