SAP Internship Program logo

SAP Internship Program
Sap America, Inc.

“Great opportunity to explore a career with SAP and network while getting my foot in the door for potential full time employment in the futur”
Other (US)2019VERIFIED INTERN

flexible work environment, amazing manager, access to gym, lunch stipend everyday

there really were no cons, really enjoyed my internship

Research about SAP and their solutions before going in. There's a lot of confusing terminology to be learned and it takes a very long time to master all the terms. I'm 2 months into my internship and still confused about terminology.

Advice to Management

I wish there was more advisement on terminology. I know there was a little "crash course" during onboarding but more of those terms introduced to me were irrelevant. I wish there was a more team specific oriented crash course regarding terms and SAP solutions that come up frequently.