Nutanix Internship Program logo

Overall Quality of Life Rating

5 Quality of Life Intern Reviews
San Jose, CA2019VERIFIED INTERN
Quality of Life Comments

I loved every aspect about working at Nutanix. The people I worked with were welcoming, kind, super helpful, intelligent and encouraged me to work to my full potential. The company culture is incredible as well and makes it enjoyable to come into work everyday because it's not so serious your worried to make a wrong move. It's a healthy medium between serious and laid back. The hours were flexible if need be as well.