Nutanix Internship Program logo

Nutanix Internship Program

“I learned more about marketing and sales at Nutanix in 3 months than at school in 2 years”
New York, NY2019VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects of my internship were being given the opportunity to gain real world experience by meeting with partners, going to events, and making connections. Furthermore, having the chance to fly out to headquarters in California was an experience that I will never forget.

If I had to choose what I enjoyed least during my time here, it would have to be some of the data entry in excel, even though it really wasn't overwhelming or too difficult at all.

My advice to future interns would be to not give up an opportunity granted to you by Nutanix. They take care of their people extremely well, and their impressive reputation speaks for itself. There is a lot of work to be done but the rewards for success at Nutanix are great.