“It was an awesome experience for me because I have a chance to work on the production of an actual new feature of Vectorworks.”
Other (US)2015VERIFIED INTERN

There are so many cool things to learn during the internship. Nice people, awesome environment!

The work computer was not good enough for me to do my job during the first few months of the internship.

There would be so many cool things/challenges to learn/do as the company is growing so fast. There are great perks like free lunches every Wednesday, ski trip every year, Vectorworks Family Fun Day, small parties here and there, etc.

Advice to Management

It would be great if there were training sessions for the interns.