Kleiner Perkins (KP) Fellows Program logo

Kleiner Perkins (KP) Fellows Program
Kleiner Perkins

“A program that brings together like-minded entrepreneurial students and provides opportunities to network in Silicon Valley”
San Francisco, CA2018VERIFIED INTERN

Definitely the people that I was able to meet this summer - the other fellows were incredibly passionate about entrepreneurship and impacting the world through technology, and it was amazing to build lifelong connections with such bright, like-minded individuals. In addition, all the events were extremely well organized and well put together!

Not much that I can think of! The program was really great, and I honestly just wished that it could have been longer!

KP is an incredible program for people that are risk-takers and are excited about seizing opportunities that come their way. My advice to any potential KP fellows would be to take advantage of the people that you will get to meet and build a strong, lasting network of friends and peers because these are the people that will be the future leaders in the tech industry.

Advice to Management

I wish the recruiting timeline was slightly earlier, since many other internship programs have deadlines that have moved up. In addition, I felt that some companies doing first round interviews had different expectations of their candidates than others.