Kleiner Perkins (KP) Fellows Program logo

Kleiner Perkins (KP) Fellows Program
Kleiner Perkins

“Working on meaningful projects & learning a lot”
San Francisco, CA2018VERIFIED INTERN

The Kleiner Perkins Fellows Program matches interns with amazing tech companies and also provides them with the opportunity to network with influential people in the technology community, other interns, founders, and venture capital partners. The summer events helped me meet diverse and similarly passionate individuals. We heard about Internet Trends, one of the most popular presentations in the world, from Mary Meeker herself and many other fun and incredibly insightful talks.

No negatives - I only wish the program was longer so I could continue to get to know the other interns well.

The program is very selective and because of that, the interns cohort are a close-knit, diverse, and amazingly talented group. The Kleiner Perkins program not only helps you grow academically by matching interns to companies but also encourages us to develop our interpersonal skills through talks and events with one another and influential individuals in the industry. It was an amazing experience!

Advice to Management

There are a lot of amazing intern events - spacing them out more would be helpful!