Ellucian Internship Program logo

Ellucian Internship Program
Ellucian Inc.

“Best first internship experience!”
Other (International)2019VERIFIED INTERN

Not having to clock in and out, having a set work schedule, getting paid for holidays, getting to hear from the CEO and other executives in the company, being able to network with everyone, the culture of the company as a whole is amazing, everyone wants to help each other.

Everyone on my specific team works remotely so I don't get that in person interaction with any of them.

When I first started here I did not know that I would never be seeing my boss in person and he would be working remotely with me for the entirety of the internship. I also did not know that there would only be two other interns at this location specifically.