“Comcast Internship Program: Big Company, Unlimited Opportunities”
Philadelphia, PA2017VERIFIED INTERN

The people I worked for, the cross functionality of the department, and the opportunities that were presented outside of the department to grow my network throughout the company.

I didn't like how little the interns had a chance to network with each other. We only had a few events together toward the beginning and I wish I got to know fellow interns better.

Before starting, I wish I knew how big Comcast actually is. It isn't easy to get data you need if it comes from a different department, and meeting up with people is harder than it seems. Comcast is a huge organization and it is important to realize people you need to work with can and will be located all throughout the country.

Advice to Management

I wish interns had 1-2 days of PTO.