“My Summer at Comcast: a place I grew through building a strong network of connections and determining my passions”
Philadelphia, PA2017VERIFIED INTERN

hands-on experience, working with top leadership, influencing major decisions, having my opinions valued by my bosses, being able to learn and shadow other departments, networking, being in Philadelphia, working in a corporate headquarters environment that is still extremely innovative, being exposed to other Comcast companies (such as NBCUniversal), traveling to meet with other partners (i.e. Medallia in San Mateo, CA)

I wish I had an official offer in writing following the internship program. My supervisor and I have talked about me returning post-grad, but they cannot put it in writing yet.

I was scared that Comcast would be a traditional corporate environment without a strong emphasis on initiatives for tomorrow. I could not have been more wrong. Comcast is one of the most innovative, forward thinking companies I have ever worked for, and they truly value the opinions of all their employees and what they want to see happen in the future. One of the lines that sticks out to me the most is, "We want to treat our employees like our customers, and our customers like our employees." Comcast's Customer Experience team has taught me more than I could have ever imagined, and has set me on my way to a brighter future than before I had met them.

Advice to Management

In terms of our internship program, I wish they gave out more official offers at the end of the summer as opposed to once we are already back at school.